Work With A Financial Planner Who Understands Your Federal Employee Benefits And Will Help Integrate Them Into Your Overall Financial Picture
Federal Employees Have Unique Financial Planning Needs
As a federal employee, you have complex benefits; and although you can find lots of information online or in seminars, it’s difficult to know how to apply it to your unique situation.
Another common challenge faced by federal employees is that most general financial planners don’t understand federal employee benefits. This lack of expertise often means that the advisor is unable to integrate your complex benefits into your overall financial plan.
At Create Your Path, we not only help our clients understand their benefits from a financial planning perspective, but we help integrate their benefits into their financial plan.
As A Financial Advisor Who Specializes In FERS Benefits We’ll Help You Answer Questions Like:
Federal Retirement Planning
- Are you maximizing your Federal benefits?
- How much money do you need to retire?
- Which benefit selections are best for you?
- Where will your retirement income come from?
- When should you retire from Federal service?
- How much do you have to save for your children’s education?
- How will you fund any gaps?
- How should I invest to accomplish my goals?
- How should my TSP be invested?
- Am I taking the right amount of risk?
- Will my money go where I want when I die?
- Will my estate go through probate?
- Are you paying too much in taxes?
- How can I lower my tax bill in retirement?
We Are The Right Financial Planner For You If:
- You want help integrating your federal benefits into your overall financial plan.
- You are approaching retirement and want help creating a retirement income strategy.
- You’re a Special Category Employee and want help creating a financial plan that incorporates your unique benefits.
- You are a young family and want to start saving for your children’s education.
- You want to be proactive and start planning for your financial freedom early.
- You’re retired military and you want to understand how your military pension and civilian pension will work together.
Our Services And Pricing
Ongoing Financial Planning
If you want to have a financial planner by your side through all of life’s twists and turns, then this service is for you. Includes ongoing comprehensive financial planning with implementation, and investment management.
Fee: Our current fee is $2,100 per year, split up into equal monthly payments of $175. There is also a one-time upfront fee of $900.
One-Time Financial Plan
If you want a comprehensive financial plan but feel like you can handle the implementation on your own, then this service is for you. Includes a comprehensive financial plan.
Fee: A one-time fee of $1,500 and may be increased based on the complexity of your financial situation.
Need help with a specific money question? Then this limited topic-based service is for you. Includes us working together at a flat hourly rate to create a targeted solution that you implement.
Fee: The cost is $200 an hour with a minimum of 2 hours required.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
When scheduling your appointment, please be aware that our calendar is often booked 6 –16 weeks in advance.
Create Your Path
(619) 483 – 8690
501 W Broadway, Suite 800, San Diego, California, 92101
Not Ready To Schedule A Meeting Yet? That’s Ok.
Start on your path to financial freedom by getting our weekly articles full of financial planning tips and the occasional freebie for Federal employees.