I think every federal employee can agree that 2022 was an eventful year. This past year was full of noteworthy events, from huge TSP changes and wild market ups and downs to the approval of the largest COLA in decades.
As we reflect on the year, I’ve compiled the top five most-read articles of 2022. This list includes topics ranging from avoiding a big TSP mistake to reviewing the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
Take a moment to read and catch up on the articles federal employees liked best. Plus, enjoy a few bonuses.
Top 5 Articles of 2022
- 1. The Big Mistake To Avoid When Transferring Your TSP
- 2. The Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program For Federal Employees
- 3. Early Retirement Options For Federal Employees
- 4. Reasons Why Federal Employees Should Hire A Financial Advisor
- 5. The Backdoor Roth IRA: What Federal Employees Need To Know
Bonus Content: 3 Most Popular Articles From Past Years
- 1. How Do The FERS COLAs Work?
- 2. FERS Annual And Sick Leave At Retirement
- 3. How Is Your FERS High-3 Calculated?
2022 was a great year, and I look forward to helping even more federal employees make smart financial decisions in 2023. If you find any of these articles helpful, please share them with your colleagues so we can help even more Feds this year!
Get Tips On Maximizing Your Federal Employee Benefits!
Start on your path to financial freedom by getting our weekly articles full of tips on maximizing your benefits and the occasional freebie.